Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March Madness

Well, March Madness is here... yes, basketball too!! Unfortunately, my husband's alma mater (UNC) did NOT win the ACC championship but he tells me that this is a GOOD thing. Every year that UNC has gone far in the NCAA tournament, they did not win the ACC. So... we shall see what come.

As we gear up for St. Patrick's Day and the first day of Spring, I must admit I am a but disappointed. Is it SPRING already?? What happened to WINTER? It never showed up to 2012....maybe it missed the memo?

Life continues to move forward!! We are enjoying the nice weather, waiting for blooms to come forth and buds to open up to reveal their splendorous coat of color.

We are also preparing for a trip to Washington DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival. Unfortunately, the peak bloom begins TODAY without us!! Hopefully they will still be around next weekend when we go up there!!



The kids continue to grow by leaps and bounds! Kennedy has mastered letter and number recognition. We are working on letter sounds now. Tristan has just about mastered her multiplication tables, which has been a huge challenge for her this year!!! And Justus, well... I think he may try to walk and completely skip crawling!! We shall see. At 9 months, he is just about ready to get up and follow his sisters. I think our "sweet spot" of sitting in one location while contented playing with toys may be slowly coming to an end. It has been a GREAT two months!!

1 comment:

Paula Kay said...

This is a great way to store memories. Goodbye scrap booking!...okay maybe not. Keep up the good work. I love getting to know my little cousins and Clay's beautiful wife. Much love, Paula Kay

Green Pastures...

Green Pastures...