Saturday, April 08, 2006

Spring again..

Hi, I have not been too good with keeping up with this. Partly because I forgot about it. Well, alot has happened in my life. I am in school full time and teaching piano. Both of these are relatively new experiences. I started full time with school this past fall and started teaching piano this past January. I am up to eight students and I am as thrilled as I can be.
At the moment, I am procrastinating... I am "suppose" to be writing a paper for Bristish Literature. Seeing that I am a "math/science" girl, this is coming very slowly. It is not due for another month but a good friend from New Zealand is coming to visit me for Easter and so I am trying to get all my big "end of semester" projects done before she comes. That way we can sit and chat instead of having to study!
I am so excited about my friend's arrival. I met her in 2001 when I went to New Zealand to work with ship outreach that took optical and dental care to the South Pacific Islands. It was amazing. We primary stayed around New Zealand though in a effort to do a PR tour. We were launch a new ship and were raising money. All the while, a Christian training program was going on. I was actually a part of the school as one of the staff members. I met my friend when she came aboard as a student. We have emailed and written letters over the last 4 years but I have not seen her since then. So, I am excited about her arrival.
That is about it at the moment. Enjoy this lovely spring!!!

No comments:

Green Pastures...

Green Pastures...